Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, and welcome to a new decade!

I can't believe it! A lot has happened for me this past decade-- marriage, kids, moving to the 'burbs, quitting the corporate world, and starting my own business to name a few!

At dinner last weekend, we were talking about our "hopes, goals, and dreams" for the next year and the next decade... There was, of course, the dutiful, get in better shape, eat well, etc... but many others were said as well. The one thing that made me take pause was thinking about where I (and my family) will be at the passing of the next decade-- 10 years from now. For one, my daughter will be a senior in high school, with college choices on her mind... Although time seems to fly by, I must admit, sending my daughter off to college seems like a long way off!

Now, back to 2010-- my business goals are many. Here are a few... in no particular order:
1. Refine my branding and forge many new marketing adventures. Yup, more social media, more online exploration, blogging and so forth. Look forward to many fun contests to come as well! A good game is always fun.
2. Make my website (www.bnute.com) a full-fledge eCommerce site. I accept credit cards, and I've gotten many orders from all of my wonderful customers, but I want to make it even easier... just click and buy. So, be sure to check in soon and click away!
3. Continue to learn more about what you like and don't like about b.nute productions-- what products do you love? What items seem to be missing from the collection? I want to make sure I'm designing things you like! So, if you see a survey or quick questionnaire, please fill it out and let me know!
4. More fun giveaways and ideas... I have fun creating art activities you can download, and sharing party ideas. I hope to continue this and more in 2010. Are there ideas or activities you'd like to see? Let me know...

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I wouldn't be as happy as I am, and doing what I love without you! I can't wait to plunge into the tens/teens (what do you call this decade anyway?), with whimsy and vigor... cheers to a Happy New Year!

0 comments: