Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Watching: Last Minute Ideas from Around the Web

Royal Wedding Invitation by B.Nute productions on Etsy
The countdown is definitely on for the Royal Wedding! I wonder how Kate and William are feeling right about now? I hope no cold feet!

There have been so many great Royal Wedding Party ideas circulating on the web the last few weeks, including several sites with free printables-- here's a roundup of many of those fabulous ideas:

Celebrations at Home Royal Wedding Write Up -
Chris Nease over at Celebrtions at Home has a great blog write up today about the event

Paper and Cakes Royal Wedding Props on Etsy
Paper and Cake Royal Wedding Props
Photos are a must at any wedding party, so make sure to head over to Paper and Cakes Etsy shopt to get your Royal Wedding props. They include a crown, top hat, Union Jack and more. Adorable!

Royal Wedding Printables on Catch My Party Blog
Free Royal Wedding Party Printables on Catch My Party
Need more paper accessories for your party? Be sure to head over to Catch My Party Blog for some free royal printables!

Kate and William Greeting Card Teabags on Plumparty.com
Today Show Royal Wedding Ideas from Woman's Day Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth Mayhew
If you missed the spot on Today, be sure to head to this url with loads of urls for your Royal Wedding Party, including free printable tea bag labels!

Suzi Kemp's Disposable Royal Wedding Items
Anthology's Take on the Royal Wedding is a Gem!
I'm loving the gem-filled Royal Wedding ideas from Anthology

Free Printable Coloring Pages on Living Locurto
Living Locurto's Free Printable Royal Wedding Round Up
Be sure to stop by Amy's wonderful blog to find plenty more Royal Wedding free printables including a paper doll and coloring pages.

Hostess with the Mostess Royal Wedding Ideas and Free Printables
Hostess with the Mostess Goes Royal Blue and Gold
Don't miss this Royal Blue and Gold spread-- filled with delicious pictures and ideas for your party, including many incredible free printables, cupcake toppers, banners and more!

If the above wasn't enough (these links could keep me busy for weeks!), head out to find many more creative Royal Wedding Party Ideas floating on the web waiting to be found.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Ah! I have to kick myself for not hosting a party on that occassion last week. I have to admit, as much as I would like to believe it would have been a fun time, I could barely keep my eyes open while I watched! 2:00am is a late night for a mommy. :)