Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, New Ice Cream Invitation!

Ice Cream Party Invitation (Cone or Ice Cream Truck) by B.Nute productions on Etsy
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Admittedly, ice cream is my favorite dessert-- so I can't imagine a better party than an Ice Cream Party.

I created these new invites for a customer who wanted an ice cream truck invitation... I loved the idea, but also thought it may be nice for those that just love a large cone to give that option as well! Head on over to my shop, and I'll scoop one of these invites up for you, whichever flavor you like!

Looking for some Ice Cream Party ideas? It must be the time of year for ice cream, because in the party blog land, there's been several wonderful posts for Ice Cream Party ideas. Here's a few of those links I thought I'd pass on:



Enjoy!

0 comments: