Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wizard of Oz Invitation and More...

Wizard of Oz Party Invitation (and Party Goods) by B.Nute productions on Zazzle and Inspiration Photos
A Wizard of Oz Party is a timeless theme that is loved by all! My Wizard of Oz invitation is the perfect look for your party-- a subtle background of the yellow brick road, vintage Wizard of Oz inspired illustrations and whimsical text make it stand out. I'm always excited to how versatile this invitation can be-- I've had customers use it for a little one's birthday, a bridal shower, a teenager's sleep over and much more.

Wizard of Oz Matching Party Goods by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
To go along with the theme, I've created matching stickers, and water bottle labels, a perfect way to accessorize your party. So follow the yellow brick road, and head on over to my shop for Wizard of Oz fun!

0 comments: